Monday 5 September 2011

Terms and conditions

Disclaimer:

All items are authentic!
Strictly no refunds or exchange. 
Items are MISB unless otherwise stated. These items are bought  from other stores/suppliers and hence, I do not know if there is any defect, unless it's a display product. I can only inform you about damages/defect to the boxes. 
I reserve the rights to change any promotion or price at any point or time or may even cancel an item order under unexpected circumstances.
If you opt for postage for collection ,do note that i would not be liable for any damages incurred due to rough handling of items by delivery man .
I do not own any copyrights for any of these products. Neither do I own the copyrights to most of the pictures posted (some of the pictures are taken by myself ).

No comments:

Post a Comment